121 W 2nd St
North Platte, NE 69103
Phone: (308) 532-0551
Fax: (308) 532-0403
McCarthy Pederson Moore Bocott . All Rights Reserved
History & Tradition
The firm of McCarthy, Pederson, Moore & Bocott represents the merger of established law firms which have served West Central Nebraska for over 65 years.
Carl Hollman and Charles McCarthy formed the firm of Hollman & McCarthy after World War II. Charlesí son, Mike McCarthy, joined the firm in 1975. The firmís current office was built and designed especially for the practice of law in 1976. In the late 1980s, John Gale joined the firm, and in 1991, the McCarthy Gale firm merged with Moore Law office, consisting of Lowell and Frankie Moore. The firm was then known as McCarthy, Gale and Moore. In 2000 and 2001 respectively, Frankie Moore was appointed by then Governor Johanns as an Appellate Judge to the Nebraska Court of Appeals, and John Gale was appointed as Secretary of State, for the State of Nebraska. James Bocott joined the firm in January of 2001 to help fill the litigation void left by the departure of Frankie and John.
In the mid 1950's, the firm of Murphy, Pederson & Piccolo was formed by Milton Murphy, Don Pederson and Frank Piccolo. David Pederson, Donís son, joined the firm in 1980. Don Pederson became ďOf CounselĒ in early 2000 after serving his clients for 50 years and the citizens of Lincoln County, Nebraska, for two terms in the Nebraska State Unicameral. David Pederson, continues this law practice today.
The Pederson and McCarthy Firms merged in 2007 and became McCarthy, Pederson, Moore & Bocott. For over 65 years this firm, these attorneys, and their predecessor firms have provided legal services with an expertise and competence that is unsurpassed in West Central Nebraska.
"Earning your trust for over 65 years"